Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Ordered by Sya : "My Little Pony VS Monster High Theme" Birthday Set

From GC4U to : Sya (17th Sept 2014)
Delivery Type : Poslaju - 
EF330305327MY
Theme :  "My Little Pony VS Monster High Theme" Birthday Set


 "My Little Pony VS Monster High Theme" Birthday Set

 "My Little Pony VS Monster High Theme" Stand-in Board (A4)

 "My Little Pony VS Monster High Theme" Bottle Label with Personalized Wrapper

 "My Little Pony VS Monster High Theme" Bottle Label with Personalized Wrapper

 "My Little Pony VS Monster High Theme" Straw Flags

 "My Little Pony VS Monster High Theme" Straw Flags

"My Little Pony VS Monster High Theme" Scallop Sticker (6.0cm)

 "My Little Pony VS Monster High Theme" Scallop Sticker (6.0cm)

 "My Little Pony VS Monster High Theme" Mini Mentos with Personalized Wrapper

"My Little Pony VS Monster High Theme" Mini Mentos with Personalized Wrapper


No comments:

Post a Comment